Aniplex and Liden Films have announced that the second new information broadcast for the upcoming anime adaptation of Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout will occur on June 10, 2023, at 7 AM ET/ 4 AM PT.
Fans can anticipate the voice actors of Reisalin, Tao, Lent, and Klaudia making appearances throughout this stream, but the exact news we’ll learn is up in the air. Regardless, we’ll be sure to keep you all updated on any significant announcements.
- Check out our article about the anime following its initial announcement, comprising key art, staff, and a trailer.
- View our previous coverage containing another trailer, character profiles, opening theme, key art, and release timing.
- Reisalin Character Trailer
- Tao Character Trailer
- Lent Character Trailer
- Klaudia Character Trailer
The Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout anime adaptation will premiere in Japan on July 1, 2023.
You can set a reminder for the upcoming second info broadcast for the Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout anime adaptation below:
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Launch Art
- Soundtrack Now Available on Streaming Services
- Launch Trailer & Swimsuit DLC Available
- Official Social Media Icons
- Official Mobile Wallpapers
- Latest DLC Launch
- Art Book Announcement
- Sells 300,000 Units Worldwide
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.