The final episode of the Liden Films-produced anime adaptation for the Gust-developed JRPG Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout recently premiered in Japan and on streaming services.
To commemorate the occasion, the anime’s official Twitter account has shared multiple illustrations by various staff members.
- The swimsuit designs for the main cast were unveiled.
- Special dress designs for the main girls were unveiled.
- An official swimsuit week was previously hosted, also with seven chosen swimsuit illustrations drawn by fans.
- An official dress week was previously hosted, also with seven chosen dress illustrations drawn by fans.
We have compiled some of the notable illustrations, viewable via our gallery below, with each artist credited:
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.