The official Twitter account for the ongoing anime adaptation of Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout has recently unveiled new dress designs for the three main girls, Lila Decyrus, Reisalin Stout, and Klaudia Valentz.
These meticulously designed attire were made for the most recent episode of the anime, episode seven, which premiered in Japan.
- In the realm of the new Ryza anime, pre-orders for the anime’s first Blu-Ray volume are available with several new illustrations as retailer-specific bonuses.
- Additionally, pre-orders for the anime’s two-disc soundtrack are available, featuring new Reisalin artwork by Tomoyuki Shitaya and original character designer Toridamono.
- The swimsuit designs for the main cast were also unveiled.
You can view the dress designs for Lila, Reisalin, and Klaudia via our gallery below:
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.