Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust have shared a post-launch survey regarding their recently released turn-based item-crafting JRPG, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key.
The survey asks fairly typical questions, such as one’s opinion on the game’s various facets, how they heard about it, and what influenced the decision to purchase it. However, the most standout question asks whether you would prefer having English voices in-game, with several response options, including having both Japanese and English dub options.
For those unaware, the Atelier series used to have English dubs across every release, but Koei Tecmo eventually ceased this practice. It would be neat to see them return; they were pretty good. Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey was the last game to feature an English dub.
Thanks to Siliconera for spotting this news.
You can take the Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key survey via the following Twitter post:
— KOEI TECMO EUROPE (@koeitecmoeurope) April 14, 2023
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi has returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Launch Art
- Soundtrack Now Available on Streaming Services
- Launch Trailer & Swimsuit DLC Available
- Official Social Media Icons
- Official Mobile Wallpapers
- Latest DLC Launch
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.