Developer Gust and publisher Koei Tecmo have announced that a new patch is now available for their item-crafting turn-based JRPG, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
The following patch notes were provided for version 1.05:
- Added the Graphics Settings option to the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch versions. The depth of field can be changed through this option.
- Improved the Graphics Settings option in the Steam version so that the depth of field can be set to High, Normal, Low, or Off.
- Improved readability of English texts.
- Fixed an issue in the Steam version where mouse and keyboard controls did not respond under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to stop responding when using Dian’s Fatal Drive under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash right before transitioning to the Battle Results screen under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the “Creating Prototypes” quest failed to occur under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue in the “A Special Gift from Hometown” quest that made it impossible to deliver the requested item to the client under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue in which the descriptions of some skills, item effects, and traits differed from their actual specifications.
- Fixed an issue where certain items could not properly receive the effects displayed on the Guide.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to exit the Item Rebuilding screen under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the music to not play correctly during certain battles in some cases.
- Improved compatibility with the new DLC.
- Fixed display issues.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Launch Art
- Soundtrack Now Available on Streaming Services
- Launch Trailer & Swimsuit DLC Available
- Official Social Media Icons
- Official Mobile Wallpapers
- Art Book Announcement
- Sells 300,000 Units Worldwide
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.