Developer Gust and the Japanese outlet Famitsu have announced that the Atelier Ryza 3: Official Visual Collection will launch in Japan on May 12, 2023, for ¥3,300. This package is themed around the latest entry in the Atelier franchise, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key.
Fans can look forward to 192 pages of numerous illustrations containing retailer pre-order bonuses, development sketches, artwork of the setting and cast, and an interview with the staff, including character designer Toridamono, reflecting on the Atelier Ryza trilogy.
Lastly, the cover for the Atelier Ryza 3: Official Visual Collection was revealed, viewable below:
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi has returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Launch Art
- Soundtrack Now Available on Streaming Services
- Launch Trailer & Swimsuit DLC Available
- Official Social Media Icons
- Official Mobile Wallpapers
- Latest DLC Launch
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.