Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key Console Launch Patch Fixes Crashes & Minor Bugs
Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust have announced that alongside their recently released turn-based JRPG Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key set to receive future updates addressing reported issues, a launch patch has also been distributed.
Available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch, this update fixes crashes and various other bugs. You can view the full quoted patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when a specific operation was performed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to stop responding after watching a specific cutscene or synthesizing a specific item.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to move to an unintended area under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the quest’s objective item to not appear in some of the main, normal and random quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused a specific event to occur at an unintended timing.
- Fixed display issues.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
For detailed breakdowns of this game’s upcoming DLC, check out our coverage on every digital edition and the Season Pass, as well as all the free post-launch DLC.
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi has returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions will be explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Launch Art
- Soundtrack Now Available on Streaming Services
- Launch Trailer & Swimsuit DLC Available
- Official Social Media Icons
- Official Mobile Wallpapers
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key, is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
An Atelier Ryza anime was officially announced with a Summer 2023 premiere window.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.