Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key Shares Character Relationship Chart
Developer Gust and publisher Koei Tecmo have shared a relationship chart for their upcoming turn-based JRPG Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key.
Various primary characters are in an intricate graph, showcasing the interconnectivity between them. In addition, new characters from the third game, as well as characters only in the second and first games, are also highlighted.
You can view this translated relationship chart below via our team’s Ryuji:
- Announcement Coverage
- Out Interview About the Game with the Producer & Head of Gust
- 3-Life Sized Ryza Figures
- Bunch of Ryza Figures
- Bos Party Member Trailer
- 16 Minutes of Gameplay
- September 2022 Famitsu Info
- Kala, Dian & Federica Introductions, Renders, Gameplay Info & New Screenshots
- Early Purchase & Save Data Bonus Outfits
- Soundtrack Preview & Theme Song
- Azur Lane Collab
- Latest Figure Coverage
- Early Plans to Feature Second Protagonist
- New English Trailer, Screenshots & Gameplay Details
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Soundtrack Announcement
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Game Delayed to March 2023
- Opening Movie, Cooking, Atelier Creation, Screenshots & More
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi has returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands, called the Kark Isles, near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions will be explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are confirmed.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.