Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key Season Pass Revealed; New Post-Game Region, Outfits, Recipes & Over 400 Songs
Developer Gust and publisher Koei Tecmo have revealed the Season Pass contents for their upcoming turn-based item-crafting JRPG, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key, on the game’s Japanese PSN store page.
The Season Pass’ contents have been translated by our team’s Ryuji, viewable below:
① Costume Set: Endless Summer Rush!
② Costume Set: Traveler from the Far East
③ Recipe Additional Pack: The Mysteries of Alchemy
④ Recipe Additional Pack: Adventure’s Innermost Secrets
⑤ New Region: Loska Island (name may be different in English)
⑥ Extra BGM Pack: Gust
①: Same day as the official release date
② through ④: By the end of May 2023
⑤ and ⑥: By the end of June 2023
Specific details of each item are listed below:
- The costume set in ① is a swimsuit set containing 11 swimsuits for the cast.
- The costume set in ② will have Far East-styled outfits for Ryza, Claudia, Lent, Tao, Patricia, Bos, Frederica, Dian, and Kala, for a total of 9 outfits.
- The recipe packs in ③ and ④ add items that can be particularly useful in combat, as well as items that are useful for synthesis.
- The new region in ⑤ will add a new World Quest. In order to access it, players must first clear the Main Story and then load their cleared save data.
- The BGM pack in ⑥ will add over 400 soundtracks from Atelier Ryza 2 and other Gust games. To change your BGM, just go to Journal in the Atelier’s room and then select Change BGM.
All of the packs will also be available separately at a later date.
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi has returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands, called the Kark Isles, near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions will be explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are confirmed.
Our Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key coverage is listed below:
- Announcement Coverage
- Out Interview About the Game with the Producer & Head of Gust
- 3-Life Sized Ryza Figures
- Bunch of Ryza Figures
- Bos Party Member Trailer
- 16 Minutes of Gameplay
- September 2022 Famitsu Info
- Kala, Dian & Federica Introductions, Renders, Gameplay Info & New Screenshots
- Early Purchase & Save Data Bonus Outfits
- Soundtrack Preview & Theme Song
- Azur Lane Collab
- Latest Figure Coverage
- Early Plans to Feature Second Protagonist
- New English Trailer, Screenshots & Gameplay Details
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Soundtrack Announcement
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Game Delayed to March 2023
- Opening Movie, Cooking, Atelier Creation, Screenshots & More
- Relationship Chart
- Going Gold
- Story Trailer; Digital Deluxe Contents
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on March 24, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.