Publisher Koei Tecmo has announced that the Gust-developed turn-based item crafting JRPG, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key, has been updated to feature new paid DLC. Fans can now obtain the “Far East Travelers” costume set of nine, the “Alchemy Mysteries” recipe expansion pack, and the “Art of Adventure” recipe expansion pack.
The Alchemy Mysteries Pack “adds 10 new recipes, 10 traits including Super Traits that can be used in synthesis, and 20 new ingredients that can be gathered in various areas.”
On the other hand, the Art of Adventure recipe expansion pack features “15 new recipes for attack/healing/support items that can be used in combat. It also adds 5 new ingredients associated with the Core Ingredients category that can be gathered from various areas.”
Owners of the Season Pass or the game’s Ultimate Edition will not need to make any extra purchases, as they will automatically obtain all of the aforementioned content. To change a character’s outfit, they must have joined the party, and you must examine a desk at an atelier.
For those who don’t own the title’s Season Pass or the Ultimate Edition, pricing is as follows:
- “Far East Travelers” Costume Set – $21.99
- “Art of Adventure” Recipe Expansion Pack – $1.99
- “Alchemy Mysteries” Recipe Expansion Pack – $1.99
You can view screenshots of this new DLC content via our gallery below:
Lead writer Yashichiro Takahashi has returned to write this third entry. Taking place a year after Ryza 2, the titular protagonist and her friends discover newly appearing islands near their home of Kurken Island. The party decides to investigate these mysterious happenings but ends up finding a gate within some ruins, with a voice wanting to lead Ryza to the Code of the Universe.
Four regions are explorable in an open field, all boasting seamless transitions. Keys will also be found and created; they all have unique effects for synthesis, battle, and exploration. Moreover, a total of 11 party members are available, featuring returning and new characters.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Launch Art
- Soundtrack Now Available on Streaming Services
- Launch Trailer & Swimsuit DLC Available
- Official Social Media Icons
- Official Mobile Wallpapers
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.