Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key All Editions & Bonuses Breakdown; Digital Pre-Orders Now Available
Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust have announced that digital pre-orders for the finale to the Atelier Ryza trilogy, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key, are now available on PSN, the Nintendo Switch eShop, and PC via Steam.
Due to the variety of editions and bonuses included with each version, we have decided to break them all down for easier digestibility.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Producer and Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, regarding Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key.
- Check out our Preview of the game before it launches next month.
- We published a rather absurd article and video comparing the growth of Ryza’s thighs throughout all three of her adventures.
The Standard Edition, costing $59.99, includes the following pre-order bonus cosmetic accessories alongside the full game:
- Straw Hat
- Summer Flower Crown
- Great Alchemist’s Staff
The Digital Deluxe Edition, costing $69.99, includes the aforementioned bonus cosmetics as well as the following:
- “Another Look” Costume Set
- A set of 22 costumes, 2 different color variations of the default character outfit for each of the 11 party members.
- “Back to Summer” Costume Set
- A set of 2 costumes for Ryza, namely the “Summer Adventure!” costume and “Sea Breeze Blouse” costume that were introduced in previous games.
- Gem Pack
- 100,000 Gems that can be used for Item Duplication and other purposes. Gems become available as you progress through the game and learn “Duplication” or “Item Rebuilding” in the Skill Tree.
- Key Pack
- 20 Pristine Keys that can be used for Key Creation and other purposes. Pristine Keys become available as you progress through the game.
Next, the Ultimate Edition, costing $109.99, includes the aforementioned content and the Season Pass. And as for what the Season Pass contains, that is listed below via the Steam page:
- “Endless Summer Splash!” Costume Set (Available on Launch Day)
- 11 swimsuits, one for each party member.
- Ryza: Happy Sunshine
- Klaudia: Seaside Sapphire
- Lent: King of Summer
- Tao: Resort Style
- Patricia: Fresh Fairy
- Empel: Long Holiday
- Lila: Lady Pirate
- Bos: Hot Hurricane
- Federica: Coral Lagoon
- Dian: Splash Beast
- Kala: Beach Wind Chime
- “Far East Travelers” Costume Set (Planned to Release Before the End of May 2023)
- 9 Far Eastern-themed costumes, one each for Ryza, Klaudia, Lent, Tao, Patricia, Bos, Federica, Dian, and Kala.
- Recipe Expansion Pack “Alchemy Mysteries” & Recipe Expansion Pack “Art of Adventure” (Both Planned to Release Before the End of May 2023)
- Add new recipes and items that can be used in synthesis and combat.
- Additional Area “Rosca Island” (Planned to Release Before the End of June 2023)
- Adds a new region and World Quests unique to that region. This content requires the game clear data in order to play.
- Gust Extra BGM Pack (Planned to Release Before the End of June 2023)
- Adds more than 400 in-game BGM tracks from older Gust titles, including ones from Atelier Ryza 2. In-game BGM can be changed by selecting “BGM” from the diary on the desk in the atelier.
- Season Pass Bonus: “GUST Collaboration” Costume Set (Available on Launch Day)
- A set of 2 costumes for Ryza based on young Plachta’s and Ramizel’s outfits from Atelier Sophie 2.
Lastly, purchases of any edition of the game made by the end of April 6, 2023, will grant the “Summer Look” Costume Set, comprising costumes for Ryza, Klaudia, Lent, Tao, Empel, Lila, and Bos.
While we’re at it, let’s list the bonuses fans will obtain if the system they’re playing on has saved data from previous titles.
Firstly is the “Hidden Summer” set of 5 costumes obtained via saved data from Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout. All platforms will have these outfits, even on PlayStation 5 if it has PlayStation 4 system data for the trilogy’s first game:
Secondly is the “Summer of Lore” set of 6 costumes obtained via saved data from Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy. All platforms will have these outfits:
Lastly is the “Alchemist of Mysterious Dreams” outfit for Ryza if one has saved data from Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream:
All costumes and accessories can be changed in the “Changing Room” from the diary on the desk in the atelier. The respective character must be in your party.
- The collective PlayStation Store page for Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key contains all three editions available for pre-order.
- The collective Nintendo Switch eShop page for Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key contains all three editions available for pre-order.
- The Steam store page for Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key contains all three editions available for pre-order.
NIS America did host pre-orders for the game’s physical collector’s edition on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch ($109.99), but they are no longer available.
Additional Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key coverage on our website is listed below:
- Announcement Coverage
- Bos Party Member Trailer
- 16 Minutes of Gameplay
- September 2022 Famitsu Info
- Kala, Dian & Federica Introductions, Renders, Gameplay Info & New Screenshots
- Soundtrack Preview & Theme Song
- Early Plans to Feature Second Protagonist
- English Trailer, Screenshots & Gameplay Details
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Soundtrack Announcement
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Game Delayed to March 2023
- Opening Movie, Cooking, Atelier Creation, Screenshots & More
- Relationship Chart
- Going Gold
- Japanese Story Trailer & New Key Art
- English Story Trailer, Screenshots & Edition Bonuses
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on March 24, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.