Koei Tecmo has announced that the mobile title Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle will conclude global service on August 3, 2022. The following points were made for players:
The in-game purchases and registration will be closed on Aug.3 2022 (UTC+0)
The game will be removed from Google Play/App Store on Aug.3 2022 (UTC+0)
The server will be shut down on Aug. 17 2022 (UTC+0)
You can apply for refunds from Aug. 17 2022 to Aug. 31 2022 (UTC+0)
Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle is a free-to-play game initially launched in Japan in 2018. During gameplay, players will co-operatively play with other alchemists or alone as they synthesize items and gather materials.
Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle takes place on the island of Bressisle, where alchemy isn’t as popular as it once was. Players will assume the role of an apprentice alchemist who enters a newly established academy to teach the art of alchemy to new generations. The goal is to pass the academy’s tests while improving your skills as an alchemist. Naturally, being a free-to-play game, there will be in-app purchasable items.
- If you missed it, check out our review of the title’s PC version.
- View why you should play the original Atelier Sophie.
- Check out our interview with Atelier series producer Junzo Hosoi.
- View the life-sized Sophie statue being sold throughout Japan and China.
- The official Atelier Sophie 2 Visual Collection is available to purchase.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.