Gust and Koei Tecmo have unveiled a slew of merchandise that will become available at Comiket 102, a popular convention being held in Tokyo, Japan, on August 12 and August 13, 2023.
Fans who attend the event should primarily anticipate Atelier items with some Blue Reflection representation. Regarding the former franchise, there are even two new illustrations of Reisalin Stout from the Atelier Ryza trilogy and Marlone from the remake of the first entry in the Atelier franchise, Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg.
These two pieces of artwork will be purchasable as B2-sized tapestries and B5-sized acrylic plates. You can view images of the latter via our gallery below:
For more details regarding Gust’s and Koei Tecmo’s Comiket 102 merchandise presence, check out their official website.
Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
- Countdown Art
- Soundtrack Announcement
- 26th Anniversary Art
- Launch Illustrations
- Our Review
- Launch Trailer + Free 25 Glasses DLC
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key is now available worldwide on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
- View our review of the game.
- In case you missed it, check out our interview with the Ryza trilogy’s character designer and the protagonist’s voice actress.
- We also interviewed the Head of Gust, Junzo Hosoi, about this conclusion to the Ryza trilogy and what fans can expect from the franchise’s future.
- Character Model Sheets Revealed
- Ryza Character Designer Taking a Break
- Launch Art
- Soundtrack Now Available on Streaming Services
- Launch Trailer & Swimsuit DLC Available
- Official Social Media Icons
- Official Mobile Wallpapers
- Latest DLC
- Latest Update
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.