Bandai Namco and FromSoftware have announced that their mech action game Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon has been updated to version 1.02 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.
The following message was provided before the patch notes proper:
Please note that this patch is focused on balance adjustments that will allow players more build diversity in the early and mid-game when assembling their AC, as well as bug fixes.
PvP oriented balance adjustments will be released at a future date.
You can view the quoted patch notes of update version 1.02 of Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon below:
- Weapon Unit balance adjustments:
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Increased attack power/rate of fire, decreased reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Increased attack power, decreased reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- RF-025 SCUDDER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 CHANG-CHEN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- Adjusted certain attacks performed by the enemy units AAP07: BALTEUS, IA-13: SEA SPIDER and IB-01: CEL240.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain weapons from dealing damage to the boss of the mission “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship”.
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss of the mission “Prevent Corporate Salvage of New Tech” to be unable to detect the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies to not be displayed correctly during the mission “Survey the Uninhabited Floating City”.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies and background objects to be displayed incorrectly during the mission “Attack the Old Spaceport”.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and certain coral weapons to deal unintended amounts of damage.
- Improved camera controls when spectating online arena battles.
- Fixed a bug that caused the punch animation to not be displayed correctly on the opponent’s screen during online arena battles.
- Other bug fixes.
- [Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam] Fixed a bug that caused the game to enter offline mode and unable to save progress after the device recovers from sleep mode.
- [Steam] Fixed the text displayed onscreen after selecting “Quit Game” from the System Menu on the title screen.
- [Steam] Fixed a bug causing certain bosses to be rendered incorrectly.
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:
- App Ver. 22
- Regulation Ver. 1.02.1*
Online play requires the player to apply this update.
Notice to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XSX|S Players
If the game is set to boot to offline mode in the Network Settings inside the System Menu, the latest regulation files will not be downloaded even if the update is applied (the game will remain at Regulation Ver. 1.02). Please ensure the game is set to online mode before attempting to apply this update.
Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon players move through massive 3D environments with mech maneuverability. Again, FromSoftware brings their crafted game design, which features challenging battles and “fulfilling progression.” Further,” Players will recognize the sense of satisfaction and achievement when they overcome a difficult situation and relish the momentary victory, and perhaps a boost to their standing, before encountering the next challenge.
There is no story connection between this entry and Armored Core V, a choice made so players can jump right into this entry. As for new players, the developer understands that customization and mech creation might seem confusing to new players, so they have made the assembly and customization more intuitive this time.
Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon is now available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC via Steam.
In case you missed it, check out our Review.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.