Yostar’s strategy RPG Arknights is celebrating its global release’s 3.5 anniversary today with a brand-new update, which includes the “Where Vernal Winds Will Never Blow” side story, which continues the narrative in Yan, leading the Doctor to walk deeper into the country and dig for more secrets of “Sui”. New mechanics, log-in rewards, free Headhunting Permits, new Operators, traditional-styled outfits and a themed furniture set are also all available to properly celebrate the anniversary.
The 3.5 Anniversary Event has prepared lots of in-game giveaways. From July 28th, 2023, a free 10-roll headhunting permit and 14 daily log-in pulls will be available, and there will get a higher chance to obtain new Operators by participating in the Lungmen Lucky Strips event, where you can obtain Orundum.
Furthermore, The 5-star Operator Jieyun, who is capable of throwing her chakram forwards and deal Physical damage every second to all nearby enemies and reduce their Movement Speed, and the Yumen Clinic Furniture Set, as well as Headhunting Permits will be redeemable by clearing the event stages. Many more free rewards are also planned.
Next up, three new Operators can be acquired through the new Headhunting event:
- The 6-star Fighter, Chongyue, who amplifies his own damage to opponents and attacks with massive damage multipliers, qualities that compound one another with great effect.
- Lin, the 6-star Phalanx, who has crystal barriers that block all damage, which shatter to stun and deal Arts Damage after receiving a certain amount of damage.
- Firewhistle, the 5-star Fortress, ignites the tile the target is on with every attack while her skill is active, and enemies within the burning tiles will receive Arts Damage.
Lastly, three new traditional-styled outfits are on sale through the in-game shop, alongside 60 returningoutfits:
- “It Does Wash the Strings” for Ling
- “Illumination That of Daylights” for Cantabile
- “Reflection That of the Moons” for Mulberry
In Arknights, players assume the role of a member of Rhodes Island, the most advanced Infected research institution in the world. In this world, a material known as Originium Ore has begun infecting humans.
Without any real knowledge of the infection, countries have expelled those who are infected, leaving them without any actual path in life. The infected begin to rally together in what is known as the Reunion, where they plan to take back their lives. Still, Rhodes Island aims to cure this design through any means possible. It’s up to the player to follow their leader, Amiya, and recruit Operators, train them, then assign them to rescue the victims, deal with disputes, and fight against the Reunion.
Arknights is now available for Android and iOS. You can watch the teaser trailer for the “Where Vernal Winds Will Never Blow” story below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.