Another Indie Rebrands as Neon Doctrine to Focus on Horror and Darker Themed Titles
Another Indie is a known publisher in the world of gaming as they have delivered more than a few great titles to gamers including one of our favorites, Yuppie Psycho. Today, the publisher has announced they will rebrand as Neon Doctrine to focus on darker-themed video games including high fantasy action and horror games.
The publisher makes it clear that not every title in their catalog will feature horror and gore, but the game will be meant to unsettle and challenge players.
Along with this shift in artistic direction, the publisher is also opening up to more collaboration with industry partners and announced that they are working with Game Seer Venture Partners to release an unannounced game from Marslit Games.
Alongside this re-invention, Neon Doctrine is embarking on several new projects:
- Four titles launching in 2021 including Lamentum.
- Five unannounced titles in development.
- Partnering with Game Seers to release an unannounced game by Marslit Games.
- Celebratory Neon Doctrine Publisher Sale from April 17-24th on Steam.
- Releasing a draft of their publishing contract to the public.
- Working to open a video game incubator in Taipei.
- Launching an imageboard to preserve the community’s amazing fanart.
- Partnering with Leyline Charity.
- Providing Free Consultations to developers for community management, marketing with Vladislav Tsopljak, and publishing with Iain Garner.
We’ll be sure to keep up with the publisher’s announcements.
You can watch their introduction video below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.