WFS has released version 2.5.200 of their RPG, Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space, which includes a collaboration between the Atlus-developed RPG Persona 5 Royal.
The crossover event finds Violet and Skull joining Joker and Morgana in a new scenario, “Bound Wills and the Hollow Puppeteers: Promises, Vows, and Rings,” bringing the mobile game to a cast of 100 playable heroes. Players can unlock the two characters through the new story and dungeons. Additionally, players will be able to fight against Justine and Caroline in combat.
Here are the bullet points of the event:
- New content, Symphony “Bound Wills and the Hollow Puppeteers: Promises, Vows, and Rings” added.
- The content is not time-limited and can be played anytime.
- Violet can be acquired by playing through the designated story.
- Skull can be acquired by clearing a mission in Another Dungeon: Mementos.
- New battle content available, in which players can take on the twin wardens, Justine and Caroline
Additional information added for this update:
- Added Bound Wills and the Hollow Puppeteer: Promises, Vows, and Rings
- Added a new Another Dungeon
- Added new background music
- Ally Encounter Victor… The new character Victor is available.
- Fateful Encounter (Paid, 1 Time Only) is available.
- Ally Encounter Holy Blessings Series (10 Encounters only) is available
You can watch the trailer for the event below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.