During Spike Chunsoft’s Anime Expo 2023 panel, the publisher announced that for the upcoming localized release of the MAGES-developed visual novel ANONYMOUS;CODE, players can swap between Japanese and English versions of the opening song. This can be done by selecting which voiceover language you’d prefer to experience the game in.
In 2037, the protagonist Pollon Takaoka and his best friend Cross Yumikawa work as hackers for Nakano Symphonies following the “Sad Morning” disaster from 2036. However, during one such seemingly ordinary day, Pollon encounters a girl named Momo, who is on the run from the authorities for unknown reasons.
- In case you missed it, check out our recent ANONYMOUS;CODE coverage, comprising a new trailer, release date information, and dub casting.
- Pollon & Momo Character Trailer
- Cross & Wing Character Trailer
- Tengen, Nonoka & Liddie Character Trailer
- Cyber Force Dolls & Chief Officer Character Trailer
- Asuma, Graham & Ewan Character Trailer
After failing in his task to protect her, he utilizes a new app he receives, which allows him to Save and Load in real life, akin to a video game. With his save data viewable via the game’s UI, Pollon ends up interacting with the player moving forward as they both attempt to uncover the mysteries of this program and several other events.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.