The official English Facebook account for MAGES has seemingly soft-confirmed that an English release of the upcoming Science Adventure visual novel Anonymous;Code is in the works.
In a post on their official Facebook page showcasing the game’s opening movie, several fans inquired about the game potentially receiving an English release. In response, the account replied “536f6f6e2e,” which from hexadecimal is translated to “soon.” Nothing else has been said beyond this but there is one upcoming event to keep in mind.
Spike Chunsoft announced that they are “preparing to announce some exciting news about a new title” next month at Anime Expo, which could possibly be Anonymous;Code. We’ll be sure to keep you all updated on future developments.
View our previous Anonymous;Code coverage:
- New trailer with confirmed July 2022 Japan release for PS4 & Switch
- 2 hours of gameplay + screenshots
- Several character renders, profiles, and gameplay details
- JUNO & Liddie Kumar screenshots, profiles, and character renders
- Pre-order bonuses
- Earth Simulator, GAI Institution, and new characters
- Opening movie with English subtitles
- Limited Edition & Soundtrack CD
- The Vatican & its Notable Members
- Prologue Video + New Profiles
- Science Adventure Fan Group Translates Anonymous;Code’s First Chapter
Anonymous;Code is releasing in Japan on July 28, 2022, for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
The next localized entry for the franchise will be Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack, releasing for Nintendo Switch in the West on October 7, 2022.
Chaos:Head Noah can be seen as the director’s cut version of the original Chaos;Head which was a PC-only release in Japan. Noah added character routes and released for several consoles in Japan. Unfortunately, no edition of Chaos;Head has ever received an official localization.
Chaos;Child is a visual novel taking place 6 years after Chaos;Head Noah, focusing on a new group of protagonists. This title did receive an official English localization from publisher PQube on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and by publisher Spike Chunsoft on PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.