MAGES has shared a new trailer for the upcoming Science Adventure visual novel, Anonymous;Code.
- Pollon Takaoka & Heroine Momo Aizaki Trailer
- Cross Yumikawa & Maki Wind Trailer
- Ozutani Tengen, Hosho Nonoka & Liddie Kmar Trailer
The Cyber Force Dolls are introduced throughout this brief video; Kurashina Bambi, Sawai Riko, and Kyogoku Iroha. These ladies’ careers are to essentially improve the police force’s public image by performing as actual idols.
Kurashina Bambi (VA – Ayano Yamamoto) is a 19-year-old girl in charge of the “Cyber Force Doll unit. She has been a police officer since April and has only been in the field for a few months. Further, Bambi is serious about her duties and gives her all in everything she does but tends to be a bit of a klutz. In addition to her police officer work, she practices daily as an idol.
Sawai Riko (VA – Okaki Haruka) is a member of Cyber Force Dolls and Kurashima Bambi’s senior by a year. She was forced to participate in an audition for Cyber Force Doll, and although she was not keen on it, she got scouted as a member. Riko is always serious about her work and never cuts corners.
Kyogoku Iroha (VA – Mariko Honda) is the oldest member of the Cyber Force Dolls and the most senior police officer. She is friendly and acts as a manager. Additionally, Iroha is soft-spoken yet also has a strong sense of self and is not swayed by the opinions of those around her.
Lastly, Samezu Kaoru (VA – Yōji Ueda) is introduced as the head of the Metropolitan Police Department’s Cyber Countermeasures Division and the boss of Bambi and her crew. His superiors forced him to plan the “Cyber Force Doll” project, so he studies aspects he does not understand. However, though he may look like a serious and formal guy due to his appearance and behavior, he can respond flexibly to any situation. Moreover, Kaoru was an excellent hacker when he was a student. Therefore, he was immediately recognized for his abilities and selected as the head of the office at a very young age.
You can view the newest Anonymous;Code character trailer below:
We have been providing extensive coverage for this title’s Japanese release, viewable below:
- Trailer with confirmed July 2022 Japan release for PS4 & Switch
- 2 hours of gameplay + screenshots
- Several character renders, profiles, and gameplay details
- JUNO & Liddie Kumar screenshots, profiles, and character renders
- Pre-order bonuses
- Earth Simulator, GAI Institution, and new characters
- Opening movie with English subtitles
- Limited Edition & Soundtrack CD
- The Vatican & its Notable Members
- Prologue Video + New Profiles
- Science Adventure Fan Group Translates Anonymous;Code’s First Chapter
More recent coverage is viewable below:
- The newest Science Adventure entry, Anonymous;Code, is coming West in 2023 with a Steelbook.
- Anonymous;Code Opening Movie
- A potential Western Summer 2023 release was leaked.
- Cyber Force Dolls Ad & New Commerical
- 2 Vocal Song Previews
- Opening Theme English Variant Discovered
Anonymous;Code is releasing for Japan on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on July 28, 2022.
- Check out our beginner’s guide to the Science Adventure series.
- Why Chaos;Head is my favorite visual novel of all time.
- Chaos;Head Noah is Coming West to PC via Steam October 2022
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack is Coming West to Switch October 2022
- Check out the Steins;Gate x Hello Kitty Visual Novel that received a fan translation.
- The Origins You Never Knew About Steins;Gate Protagonist Okabe Rintaro: Chaos;Gate
- The Steins;Gate Sequel You Never Heard Of: Steins;Gate: Variant Space Octet
- Robotics;Notes recently shared its 10th anniversary illustration.
Anonymous;Code is releasing in the West for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.