Publisher Spike Chunsoft has announced that digital pre-orders are now available for the MAGES-developed Science Adventure visual novel ANONYMOUS;CODE.
The digital standard edition has a 10% discount for PlayStation Plus subscribers lasting until September 8, 2023, at 12 AM ET. Additionally, the digital Deluxe edition is also available for pre-order, which has not been revealed before today. Alongside having a 10% pre-order discount for PlayStation Plus subscribers lasting until September 8, 2023, at 12 AM ET, the following two bonuses will be provided:
- Interactive Digital Art Book – A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO EARTH SIMULATOR
- Full Digital Soundtrack with 52 songs – SOUND DATA LOG
UPDATE: The Switch eShop also has the standard and Digital deluxe editions available for pre-order, with the same PSN discounts, except applicable to all parties. Further, A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO EARTH SIMULATOR is listed separately on the Switch eShop.
Alternatively, Steam users will be able to save 10% on both editions of the game between September 8 and September 15, 2023.
You can view the official artwork for the ANONYMOUS;CODE Digital deluxe edition via our gallery below:
We’ll keep you all updated when Switch digital pre-orders become available.
Thanks to the Science Adventure fansite Kiri Kiri Basara for sharing this news.
In 2037, the protagonist Pollon Takaoka and his best friend Cross Yumikawa work as hackers for Nakano Symphonies following the “Sad Morning” disaster from 2036. However, during one such seemingly ordinary day, Pollon encounters a girl named Momo, who is on the run from the authorities for unknown reasons.
- In case you missed it, check out our recent ANONYMOUS;CODE coverage, comprising a new trailer, release date information, and dub casting.
- Pollon & Momo Character Trailer
- Cross & Wing Character Trailer
- Tengen, Nonoka & Liddie Character Trailer
- Cyber Force Dolls & Chief Officer Character Trailer
- Asuma, Graham & Ewan Character Trailer
- Systems Trailer
- Unused song for 1st Anniversary
After failing in his task to protect her, he utilizes a new app he receives, which allows him to Save and Load in real life, akin to a video game. With his save data viewable via the game’s UI, Pollon ends up interacting with the player moving forward as they both attempt to uncover the mysteries of this program and several other events.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.