MAGES has shared a new trailer for the upcoming Science Adventure visual novel, Anonymous;Code.
Cross Yumikawa (VA – Tomokazu Sugita) is highlighted as the 17-year-old best friend and business partner of the protagonist Pollon Takaoka for Nakano Symphonies. He excels at information gathering, analysis, and hacking. Cross also acts as a sort of older brother figure for Pollon, providing contextual care.
Maki Wind (VA – Hiroyuki Takanaka) is the other emphasis of this trailer. He is a Nakano high schooler who aims to become an informant. Additionally, he has a cheerful personality that allows him to quickly recognize the good qualities of others, and although he enjoys the work done by Cross and Takuya, still refuses to become part of the team, saying he wants to be “the only informant in Nakano.”
You can view the newest Anonymous;Code character trailer below:
- The newest Science Adventure entry, Anonymous;Code, is coming West in 2023 with a Steelbook.
- View our extensive coverage of the forthcoming Anonymous;Code Japanese release.
- Anonymous;Code Opening Movie
- A potential Western Summer 2023 release was leaked.
- Cyber Force Dolls Ad & New Commerical
- 2 Vocal Song Previews
- Opening Theme English Variant Discovered
- Pollon & Momo Character Trailers
Anonymous;Code is releasing for Japan on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on July 28, 2022.
- Check out our beginner’s guide to the Science Adventure series.
- Why Chaos;Head is my favorite visual novel of all time.
- Chaos;Head Noah is Coming West to PC via Steam October 2022
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack is Coming West to Switch October 2022
- Check out the Steins;Gate x Hello Kitty Visual Novel that received a fan translation.
- The Origins You Never Knew About Steins;Gate Protagonist Okabe Rintaro: Chaos;Gate
- Robotics;Notes recently shared its 10th anniversary illustration.
Anonymous;Code is releasing in the West for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.