To commemorate the launch of the latest Science Adventure visual novel, Anonymous;Code by developer MAGES, composer Takeshi Abo has shared an arrangement of the Nakano City theme. This melodic enactment is an OPNA arrangement, with 6 FM sounds + 3 PSG sounds. I don’t get what any of that means, but it’s sure a pretty comfy remix.
You can listen to the Nakano City arrangement by Takeshi Abo below:
- Check out our beginner’s guide to the Science Adventure series.
- Anonymous;Code is Coming West in 2023
- Why Chaos;Head is my favorite visual novel of all time.
- Chaos;Head Noah is Coming West to PC via Steam October 2022
- Chaos;Head Noah / Chaos;Child Double Pack is Coming West to Switch October 2022
- Check out the Steins;Gate x Hello Kitty Visual Novel that received a fan translation.
- The Origins You Never Knew About Steins;Gate Protagonist Okabe Rintaro: Chaos;Gate
- The Steins;Gate Sequel You Never Heard Of: Steins;Gate: Variant Space Octet
- Robotics;Notes 10th-anniversary illustration.
- Robotics;Notes Manga Coming West 2023
In 2037, the protagonist Pollon Takaoka and his best friend Cross Yumikawa work as hackers for Nakano Symphonies following the “Sad Morning” disaster from 2036. However, during one such seemingly ordinary day, Pollon encounters a girl named Momo, who is on the run from the authority for unknown reasons.
After failing in his task to protect her, he utilizes a new app he receives, which allows him to Save and Load in real life, akin to a video game. With his save data viewable via the game’s UI, Pollon ends up interacting with the player moving forward as they both attempt to uncover the mysteries of this program and several other events.
Anonymous;Code is releasing in the West for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.