ThinkingStars and Lightning Games announced that their action RPG, ANNO: Mutationem, will launch with voice-over audio support for three different languages.
The publisher confirmed that players can choose between English, Japanese, and Chinese. However, they did not share the voice actors that will be playing the role of Ann and the other characters.
Further, the company confirmed that there will be a Collector’s edition available for $34.99 which includes:
- Outfit Pack – 2 special outfits: Cinnabar and Emerald *No special effects
- Weapon Pack – 3 special weapons with particle effects: Light Sword Module: Harden, Greatsword Module: Rock, Twin Blades: Flash *Unlock the weapons in-game to use
- Item Pack – 2 Weapon Enhance Chips: Offensive HF Chip and Analytical Chip *Unlock Chip system to use
- Digital Artbook – Digital Artbook of the game
- Digital Soundtrack (Selected) – ANNO: Mutationem OST contains the selected in-game soundtrack
ANNO: Mutationem is developed by a small group of indie developers from China who set out to create a cyberpunk action game using pixel art style graphics. ANNO: Mutationem aims to bring players a sense of exploration and wonder as they play through the story.
The game features side-scrolling and third-person gameplay portions and a responsive battle system. Furthermore, players will need to interact with other characters in the bustling cyberpunk city to solve puzzles and figure out ways to progress the story.
In case you missed it, check out our preview of the game.
ANNO: Mutationem is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC-via Steam on March 17, 2022.
You can check out a preview of the audio below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.