Square Enix has announced that Amarant Coral from Final Fantasy IX will join the free-to-play mobile gacha game Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, on July 31, 2023, at 15:00 Japan Standard Time.
- Iris from Final Fantasy XV joined the Japanese version of the game in November 2022.
- Rex from Final Fantasy XII joined the Japanese version of the game in October 2022.
- Jack Garland, Neon, and Astos from Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin joined the Japanese version of the game last year.
- Jihl Nabaat from Final Fantasy XIII joined the Japanese version of the game in January 2023.
- Weiss from Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII joined the Japanese version of the game in February 2023.
- Kelger Vlondett from Final Fantasy V joined the Japanese version of the game in March 2023.
- Selh’teus from Final Fantasy XI joined the Japanese version of the game in April 2023.
- Leonora from Final Fantasy IV: The After Years joined the Japanese version of the game in June 2023.
The tweet announcing Amarant’s arrival is viewable below. Additionally, a trailer should be shared tomorrow:
— DFFオペラオムニア公式 (@DFF_OperaOmnia) July 29, 2023
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a free-to-play mobile game based in the Dissidia Final Fantasy universe. Players form parties with various characters from previous Final Fantasy titles and fight it out.
The game features a lengthy story campaign filled with recognizable characters and situations that give fans a chance to hang out with these characters a little more. Further, unexpected party combinations and interactions make the premise as fully realized as it can be, with scenes playing out that are simply just not possible in any other Final Fantasy title.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is currently available on mobile devices.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.