Square Enix has announced that TikTok star Addison Rae is now playable in two of their mobile games, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
The following content applies to her inclusion in War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius:
- Addison Rae Unit is obtainable for FREE – During the collaboration event, players can add the new Addison Rae unit to their party. A Light element master of the Performer Job, Addison Rae is a powerful new ally obtainable by all players for free as part of the event’s login bonuses. Test out Addison Rae’s powers with the brand-new Addison Rae Starter Quest!
- A collaborative story quest – A story quest featuring Addison Rae has also started. The story is about Addison Rae meeting people in the world of WOTV and going on adventures together. Story quests will continue to be added.
- Addison Rae Collaboration Login Bonus – Claim limited-time login bonuses, including the UR Addison Rae unit, by logging in between now and July 25.
The following content applies to Addison Rae’s inclusion in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius:
- Brand-New Addison Rae Unit – Summon the limited-time Radiant Smile Addison Rae (Neo Vision) unit, for free, with the Passionate Performer Login Bonus.
- New Limited-Edition Addison Rae Vision Card – Awaken Radiant Smile Addison Rae (Neo Vision) to EX+3 to obtain the Vision Card “An Unforgettable Smile”! Players will receive the necessary fragments for awakening simply by logging in during the collaboration.
The trailer introducing Addison Rae in War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is viewable below:
A creator interview featuring “Kazuko Shibuya, pixel character artist of the Radiant Smile Addison Rae (Neo Vision) unit, and Rubi Asami, illustrator of the Vision Card “An Unforgettable Smile,” highlighting their efforts on this collaboration in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, is viewable below:
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius launched in Japan in 2021 and has since surpassed nine million downloads. The game is a standalone experience that draws inspiration from the developer’s previous tactical RPGs and is based in the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius universe.
During gameplay, players will find themselves on the continent of Ardra as a war of the nations unfolds. Players follow the story of twin princes, Mont and Stern, from the kingdom of Leonis, who possess the power of visions, and Machérie, the Steel Maiden of Hourne.
In case you missed it, check out our review of the game.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius launched its global version in 2016. This turn-based RPG is set in a world that revolves around Magic Crystals. Players assume the role of Rain on a quest with his friend Lasswell, which leads them to meet a girl named Fina, who is trapped in a crystal. The crystals of the world are then attacked by a Dark Knight known as Veritas. The group sets out to defeat the dark army and save the world.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.