During today’s Nintendo Direct presentation, Square Enix revealed Actraiser Renaissance, a revival of the cult-classic 90s title, Actraiser. 2D action stages and a city-building management simulation are included in this experience. Furthermore, the original soundtrack that left a remarkable impression back during release has also been remastered by the legendary composer Yuzo Koshiro. In addition, players will get to experience a remastered battle of good versus evil that unites humanity and heaven.
You can view the launch trailer for Actraiser Renaissance below, revealing its thrilling gameplay:
You can view the advertised features for this game below:
- Beautifully remastered HD graphics including the characters, map, monsters, and battle backgrounds and effects
- Newly designed city-building simulation segments, including a new region and developmental stages for cities
- Players can harness new magic, including the ability to cast fire, ice, and other magical elements, in 2D action stages
- Players can dodge, attack, and slash with upward and downward motions, for a more dynamic action experience
- New real-time strategy “Settlement Siege” feature
- Remastered original soundtrack with 15 new music tracks
- Ability to toggle between the original soundtrack and newly remastered soundtrack from the original composer, Yuzo Koshiro
- New auto-save and difficulty settings feature
Actraiser Renaissance is currently released for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC via Steam, and Mobile via iOS and Android.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.