Publisher Raw Fury and developer Stitch Heads Entertainment have announced their superhero action RPG, Superfuse, for PC via Steam Early Access during Fall 2022.
In a reality where the Earth is close to perishing, and humanity has resided over various parts of the solar system, a threat simply known as The Corruption emerges. These beings were previously believed to be contained on Earth 3 decades ago, but they’re back with a vengeance to eradicate mankind. The player’s custom superhero avatar, an Enforcer, must eliminate these foes before their actions cause further harm.
In this comic book-inspired action RPG, prospective players can look forward to the following features:
- Hyper customizable skill trees: Pick your class, then apply ‘fuses’ to your powers to create an array of unique skills. Strategically reallocate and redesign your powers any number of times to counter powerful bosses based on their set-up for maximum effectiveness.
- Loot: Optimize your unique, perfect superhero with powerful weapons, hi-tech armor, and boosters. Collect hundreds of different types of loot with randomized stats to make your hero more powerful, or trade or sell them to earn credits for specific items.
- Play solo or co-op: Play the campaign solo offline, or build a superhero for online four-player PvE drop in/out co-op campaign modes. Mix and match your classes to create the perfect superteam.
- Procedurally generated, handcrafted levels: Never fight down the same path twice with levels that reshape themselves every time you play.
- Fully voiced, story-driven campaign: Player characters and NPCs are brought to vivid life by voice talents like the award-winning Eli Harris.
You can view the story trailer for Superfuse below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.