Developer FuRyu has shared a new trailer for their upcoming action JRPG, Crymachina, teasing more elements of the cast, narrative, and combat that players can anticipate from this emotional adventure. We’ll inform you all if an English version of this trailer is uploaded.
The Crymachina protagonist, Lebel Distel, is on the edge of death, and as she seemingly passes away, a voice saying, “You have been chosen,” echoes in her head. An android named Enoa then greets her. Throughout this title, players take control of girls fighting to achieve catharsis in a cruel, harsh world. It is set in the future after mankind has become extinct and occurs in an outer space structure known as Eden.
Artificial life forms called Deux ex Machina self-evolve here with the goal of achieving Human Restoration. However, when the first Deus ex Machina and overseer of Eden, Propator, is lost, a rift opens between the Dei ex Machina. Players can look forward to combat boasting intricate weapon customization.
- Announcement coverage comprising story information, character renders, screenshots, a trailer, and a soundtrack preview.
- Famitsu confirmed that the game’s development is 70& complete.
- The Crystar character designer shared artwork of both game’s protagonists.
- Opening Movie Revealed
- 30 Minutes of Gameplay
- Introduction Trailer
- Japanese Limited Edition
- Free PS4 to PS5 Upgrade
- Official ASMR Video
- Japan Delay
- “FightSecondDeusExMachina_Ecclesia();” Music Video
- English Limited Edition & Deluxe Edition
- Winning Reverse Covers
- Release Date & Story Trailer
- “FightSeventhDeusExMachina_Zoe ();” Music Video
You can view the new Crymachina trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.