2D Soulslike Moonscars Reveals New Thrilling Gameplay Trailer; Gives Me Blasphemous Vibes
Publisher Humble Games and Black Mermaid have revealed a new gameplay trailer for their 2D Soulslike, Moonscars, emphasizing its grim fantasy presentation and varied combat footage. Throughout this brutal experience, players control clayborne warrior, Grey Irmam who is seeking to find the sculptor and discover the secrets revolving around his own existence.
The following primary key factors are advertised for this upcoming title:
- Death shapes you – Before you rise, you first must fall. Mold yourself into a master warrior through a cycle of trial and triumph.
- A grimly gorgeous world – Explore the shadows and secrets concealed in the moonlight of a painterly nonlinear 2D realm marred by desperation and despair.
- Test your resolve – Sharpen your skills and reflexes in challenging, action-packed combat. Slash and parry with your sword, wield unique special weapons, and command powerful Witchery.
- The Moon hungers – Unearth a strange, dark fantasy tale filled with twists and intricate worldbuilding. Seek the truth of your creation and be rewarded.
- Clay, bone, and ichor – Bear witness to tales and memories of betrayal, suffering, and revenge as Grey Irma and her fellow beings of flesh and clay seek truth and purpose.
Moonscars is releasing for PC via Steam in Summer 2022 via Steam and the Humble Store. A demo is planned to be available for Steam Next Fest from June 13 through June 20.
You can view the newest Moonscars trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.